- Model: Morphable Male Base Mesh
- SKU: SAOMMBM
Our skinny to overweight scan based male base meshes consist of 3 models controllable by layer sliders in Zbursh. You can morph between underweight to average and finally overweight or anywhere in between. This is a great way to begin building a character, simply select the adjust the layer sliders to the size / weight you want and start sculpting. These models also come with 16k colour maps and all the secondary control maps you will need for rendering, including, spec, roughness, normal and cavity maps. We've also included a Marmoset Toolbag 4 render scene complete with shaders and lighting setup for each model.
Data Sets include
- Zbrush tool with 6 Subdivisions / Layers to control body type (Requires latest version of Zbrush)
- Lowest Sub Division 32076 Polygons Highest Sub Division 32845824 Polygons
- Normal, Spec, Roughness and colour maps supplied for all body parts in TGA and JPG format
- 16384 x 16384 Pixel TGA colour map for body
- Unwrapped UV maps
- Eyes, Mouth, brows and lashes included with textures
- FBX Subdivision 1 Exports for all subtools
Morphable body shapes
Easily morph between body types using the supplied Zbrush scene
Skinny / Athletic / Overweight
This pack comes with 3 distinct body types all accessible via the layer sliders in Zbursh. Each model has also been exported as a subdivision Level 1 FBX with Normal, colour, spec, roughness and cavity maps. The renders below are from the supplied Marmoset toolbag 4 scene.
Using the layer sliders in Zbrush you can easily control the body type of the base mesh.
The model uses the same clean quadded mesh and UV layout as our Animation ready body scans allowing for seamless texture swapping or morphing.
16 K Textures
We have included a 16k colour map in both JPG and uncompressed TGA format as well as unique normal, cavity and AO maps for each body state.
Marmoset Scene file
Included in the download is a Marmoset toolbag 4 scene file with shaders, lighting and HDR setup and ready to go.