- Model: Female 3D model / Retopologised Head Scan 43
- SKU: F3DMRHS43
This fully symmetrical, retopologised female 3D model has been created using high resolution scan data. This model comes complete with eyes, lenses, teeth and lashes. Accompanying 16k textures in both PSD and JPG format. Real time ready with normal maps extracted from the included 6 subdivision ZTL source model. We've included specular, gloss and translucency maps for real time rendering which can be viewed using the included Marmoset Toolbag scene file.
All Retopologised head 3D head models share the same point order and UV maps which allows swapping of textures and geometry morphing
Data Sets includes
- Zbrush 2020 tool with 6 Subdivisions
- 16k Pixel PSD Albedo Colour Map
- 8k Pixel JPG Albedo Colour Map
- Eyes, Mouth, Teeth and Lashes with texture maps
- Unwrapped UV maps
- OBJ Subdivision 1 Exports for all objects
- OBJ Decimated Subdivision 6 head model
- Marmoset Toolbag scene (compatible with Marmoset Toolbag 3 only)
Renders below are captured from the included Marmoset Toolbag scene
We have included a 16k albedo colour map in uncompressed PSD format as well as supporting specular, gloss, normal and translucency maps in 8k PSD and JPG formats
Zbrush source files
The model comes with the source Zbrush file with 6 subdivision levels.
All "Retopologised 3D models" share the same UV space and point order so textures / shader / geometry can be mixed and matched across the range.
Marmoset Toolbag Scene
This 3d model can be seen in real time using the Marmoset Toolbag scene file included. Everything it setup in the scene including the subsurface scatting, reflection and micro normal maps