- Model: Horse écorché
- SKU: HE3DM
Our horse Ecorche model has been painstakingly sculpted buy animal anatomy expert Gael Kerchenbaum. Featuring a 3d scanned skull and amazingly accurate anatomy and musculature this model something truly unique. We have included a polypainted Zbrush file with individual subtools for all the muscle groups as well as the skeleton and the surrounding body mesh. We have also exported all individual models as Level 1 Subdivision OBJ's and FBX's with supporting colour and normal maps. Further more we have included decimated OBJ files for the Body, Skeleton and Muscles as well as a ZTL for quick reference.
- ZTL Horse Ecorche model with split subtool muscle groups (Zbrush 2019 or later)
- ZTL Ecorche model with decimated body, skeleton and muscles (Zbrush 2019 or later)
- ZTL Skeleton (Zbrush 2019 or later)
- OBJ / FBX Exported Level 1 subtools for individual muscle groups and skeletal parts
- OBJ Decimated Skeleton, Muscles and body objects
- FBX Individual decimated subtools / muscles groups
- TGA / JPG Textures for both Colour and Normal maps
- 2 x Marmoset Toolbag realtime scene files (Requires Marmoset Toolbag)
This Ecorche comes complete with the high resolution Zbrush file containing 24 separate subtools with each muscle group and bone with its own polygroup.
We have supplied 20 texture maps both colour and normal maps in JPG and TGA format.
Marmoset Toolbag realtime scenes
We have included two realtime Marmoset toolbag scene files for easy viewing of the model, the first scene is a simplified model with colour muscle groups and the second scene contains the fully textured ecorche. https://marmoset.co/toolbag/